The all-new Alienation TCS Malice rim uses the most advanced drilling pattern of any bicycle rim on the market today. Alienation's new 4D drilling process creates the optimal interface between spoke and rim. This exact angle reduces binding and the need for eyelets. The I-Beam is distinctive, centrally located vertical support counteracts spoke loads and provides torsional rigidity. Plus, the new G69 material is super light with superior strength.
- The TCS Malice is designed for tubeless and regular tires
- USE: All round street, trail, park or race. Front or Rear
- WORKING SIZE: 20x1.75"
- MATERIAL: 6069 T6 Series Aluminum (30% stronger than 6061)
- WIDTH: 28.5mm
- HOLE COUNT: 28 hole or 36 hole
- BEAD DIAMETER: 406mm
- ERD: 394mm
- TIRE FIT: 20x1.40" and larger
- VALVE: Presta Valve
- JOINT: Welded
- WALLS: Double
- SIDEWALLS: CNC machined
- WEIGHT: 11.46oz/325g
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY