The Box Three Crankset features a hollow-forged 2-piece design with an oversized bottom bracket interface. The 24mm spindle is pressed into the drive-side crank arm for durability and easy installation. The non-drive side crank arm features a 2-bolt pinch system for added strength. Our unique 4-bolt 104 BCD spider features a flex-resistant ring for optimum performance.
Box Three Cranks feature steel pedal inserts that require pedal washers and externally sealed bearing BSA bottom brackets, both provided in the box.
- Oversized Hollow Forged Design
- Dual pinch bolts for even clamping force
- 4-bolt 104 BCD Spider with Flex-Resistant Ring
- 24mm chromoly spindle
- External BSA BB Included
- Box Two Chainring
- Box One Chromoly Chainring Bolts
- Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring Bolts
- Box Two 24mm bottom bracket
- Box Extremum RacePrep bottom bracket
|BB (Included)||BSA 1.37||BSA 1.37||BSA 1.37||BSA 1.37|
|Spindle||24mm Chromoly||24mm Chromoly||24mm Chromoly||24mm Chromoly|
|Material||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum||6061-T6 Aluminum|