The Chase Element complete bike frame uses the same geometry as the Championship winning Chase ACT Carbon Fiber Frame. Chase bikes are designed to help you win, if you have what it takes. The 2023 Element frame features Hydroformed & butted tubing, an integrated chain tensioner / disc brake mounting system, and a Press Fit BB86 Bottom Bracket. This is one serious race machine.
The 2023 Element offers incredible features such as the Hydroformed Alloy Disc Specific RaceFrame, ANSWER Dagger carbon fiber fork, TIOGA FastR X tires, 31.8mm handlebar & stem, Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Chase Triple Precise clutch cassette hub, SUN RINGLÉ rims, ELEVN Aero Pivotal seat & post, EXCESS LSP crank, BB-86 Press Fit Bottom Bracket, INSIGHT chainring & grips.
RECOMMENDED SIZE: 6'1.2" - 6' 5" / 1m86 - 1m95
WEIGHT: 21.275 LBS / 9.65Kg with pedals
- FRAME: CHASE Element Pro XXXL 22″ Top tube, Hydroformed 7005 T6 Alloy, Aero system shaping, Enclosed rear dropouts, Integrated Chain tensioner system
- FORK: ANSWER Dagger Carbon Pro 10mm
- STEM: CHASE Element 31.8mm 53mm
- HANDLEBAR: CHASE Element 31.8mm 8.5″
- CHAINRING: INSIGHT 44T 4 Bolts BCD 104mm
- CRANKSET: EXCESS LSP 180mm, Press Fit BB86
- HUBS: CHASE Element 3/8″ Axle, Sealed Bearings, Steel Cassette Body, Triple precise Rear Hub Clutch System with ISO disc brake standard (3 Pawls at Triple Angle Engagement for 24T Ratchets), 16T cog
- RIMS: SUN RINGLÉ Envy Rims 20×1.75″, 36H, No Brake Surface
- TIRES: TIOGA Fastr X 20×1.75″ Front & 20×1.60″ Rear
- BRAKES: Hydraulic lever and caliper, 120mm disc rotor, Lock Disc Adaptor
- SEAT: CHASE Aero seat post & clamp / ELEVN PC Pivotal seat