- Toray UD Carbon fiber structure: Tapered fork legs, oversized crown construction to blend perfectly with todays oversided headtubes, and a flow from front to back of the crown like no other fork in BMX, with elements of a aero racing spoiler on the rear.
- 7076 T6 Aluminum steer tube, 6mm thick, tapered from 1 1/8th to 1.5 at the base with Intergraded Fork Crown Race for 45 Bearing - no need for a headset crown race, helping save weight!
- 173mm Steer tube length- The Alloy Steer tube is bonded and keyed into the carbon crown.
- IKON Alloy Top Cap/Compressor bolt is made of 7075T6 Alloy - M18.
- Internal Steer Tube Threads for the Top Cap so no need for any additional fork/stem lock.
- 305mm axle to crown measurement on the 20” fork.
- IKON unique designed Tapered fork legs, with embossed features on the legs, as well as custom fork crown design.
- 6061 T6 Alloy Reinforced 20mm Drop out bonded and keys into the Carbon legs- IKON 10mm Black Anodized Alloy Axle Adapters sold separately.
- 31mm Drop out offset.
Weight : With top cap: 641g / 22.6oz, without top cap: 626g / 22.08oz
For use with a 20mm Axle - Suggested Lenght 112, not included.