IKON now has a Pro size 1-1/8th full steer tube fork option for 20” frames. The IKON Pro 1 1/8th has the same look and design as the tapered fork, but with a full Alloy 1-1/8th steer tube and 20mm Fork Dropouts.
- Material: Toray UD Carbon fiber Matte Natural Hand Laid Carbon Finish
- Steer Tube Material: 7075-T6 Aluminium - 7mm thickness
- Threadless steer tube: 1-1/8
- Integrated fork race built-in for 45degree bottom bearing - No additional fork race needed
- Steer tube length: 172mm
- Dropouts: CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Dropout Axle: 20mm Thru (112mm length suggested) - Optional 20mm to 10mm / 3/8 adapters available
- Axle to crown: 305mm - 20"
- Offset: 31mm
- Weight: 20" Fork 19.4 OZ / 1.2 LBS, or 533 Grams (without top cap)
Due to the hand-laid natural Tory UD CARBON, the fork has a unique look to it, unlike some types of traditional carbon fiber. The IKON Carbon is laid in a direction for optimal strength so there is non non-uniform carbon pattern and finish.
For use with a 20mm Axle - Suggested Lenght 114, not included. Excess Front Axle