Onyx BMX hubs feature a patented sprag clutch gearbox that allows drag-free performance when coasting, and instantaneous engagement under power. Onyx Racing Products are available in a wide variety of axle options and colors for a highly customizable kit.
Ceramic bearings, and titanium hardware are included stock with Onyx Pro, Ultra, and Ultra SS hubs.
The Ultra series is compatible with standard HG cogs and offers an axle configuration to fit almost any frame.
Not sure which Onyx BMX hub to choose? Compare Onyx Racing BMX Disc hubs.
- Hole Count: 36 Only
- Weight:+/- 5%
- 110/10mm bolt-on: 465g
- 110/12mm thru axle: 451g
- 110/15mm thru axle: 421g
- Brake Compatibility: ISO 6-bolt disc brake rotors
- Bearings: Ceramic bearings included
- Gearbox: Infinite engagement sprag clutch system with 34 sprags
- Axle: 10mm bolt-on, 12mm Thru Axle, 15mm Thru Axle,
- Cog compatibility: Shimano HG (Hyperglide)
- Your color choice for "widgets" (end caps, cones, spacers)
- Wheel building dimensions:
- Drive side flange diameter: 60mm
- Non-drive side flange diameter: 60mm
- Drive side center to flange: 33.2mm
- Non-drive side center to flange: 20.1mm