The Shimano ME3 Men’s bike shoe offers the perfect combination of power transfer, walking comfort and individual adjustment options for the avid cyclist. The Shimano ME3 is balanced with comfort and performance featuring a mid-level stiffness needed for rigorous cycling. The lightweight sole, with grippy rubber all around tread, is flexible enough for hike-a-bike on riding excursions. The TORBAL (Torsional Balance) midsole, reinforced with glass fiber, might not be quite as stiff as its carbon colleagues; however, its inclusion in a shoe of this class is warranted the ability to get off the bike with ease is almost as valuable as pedaling efficiency. The synthetic upper features a rubberized toe for a more durable shoe, while the reverse buckle and cross X-strap allow for a customized, adjustable fit. The Shimano ME3 Men’s mountain bike shoe has a reverse buckle up top offering precise tightening that ratchets down, hiding the excess strap so it doesn’t get hung up on trail debris. Another nice feature is the expanded 2-hole cleat adjustment range. Shimano has expanded the fore-aft cleat adjustment window by 5-9mm, depending on size, ensuring that you can dial in the cleat position for your riding style and proper fit.
- Upper made of synthetic leather
- TORBAL midsole for natural movements
- Flat, off-set ratchet strap and cross-X-strap system give the feet a secure hold
- Removable insole
- Light rubber outsole for traction in all conditions
- Glass-fiber midsole aids in efficiency and allows for hike-a-bikes
- Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use standard SPD style 2-hole cleats, such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB, Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.