Shimano ME400 Men’s Mountain Shoe offers high value and performance packed with technical features and durability into a shoe that is ready to take on the trail. The ME400 Shoe is assembled from a high-density synthetic upper that is both durable and comfortable and withstands repeated scrapes from rocks and other trail obstacles. The upper is also perforated to ensure your foot doesn’t get too warm while climbing up the trail. The closure is a Boa dial that facilitates quick micro adjustments, paired with offset hook-and-loop straps to relieve tension at the highest part of the foot avoiding pressure points and numbness. The bottom of the shoe has a glass fiber reinforced midsole with a rating of five on the Shimano’s stiffness scale providing efficient power transfer and still allows for some torsional flex between the heel and toe box for on and off bike treks. The lightweight rubber outsole offers traction on all surfaces, and features a wide cleat adjustment range of +10 for and -13 aft so you can dial in the perfect position for your 2-bolt cleats. The Shimano ME400 Men’s Mountain shoe is tough enough for any off-road undertakings, and will not break the bank.
- High performance, high value shoe for trail and enduro
- Durable synthetic uppers resist abrasion and impacts
- Boa dial allows quick and precise micro-adjustments
- Offset straps relieve tension at highest point of foot
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers traction on any surface
- Midsole efficiently transfers power to the pedals
- Midsole has some engineered flex for fluidity controlling the bike