Celebrating 40 years at the top, this special TLD D4 Composite full face helmet features the brand's classic Eyeball character in a limited run of only 60 helmets worldwide. As Troy talked about where the eyeball graphic came from: “Man, my dad was always painting eyeball characters that were super cool, then I started having the artists here play around with some and it just became part of our series of fun characters, cool to bring them back"
A favourite character of riders and TLD painters, Eyeball has made regular appearances on Troy Lee Designs' MX and MTB helmets over the last four decades. Here, the brand's unofficial mascot is at his garish best in bright blue and green amidst fluoro yellow flames with matching yellow helmet hardware.
With just 60 helmets available worldwide, when these special edition lids are gone, they're gone.
- Aerospace composite shell
- Lightest Composite DH/BMX Race helmet we have ever built 1050g (+/- 50g and Size M)
- MIPS C2 brain protection system-protects against rotational impacts
- 24 total vents: 10 front intake ports, 5 overhead intake vents that channel air on top of your head and an industry leading 7 rear exhaust ports
- 3 Shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes, 6 total size ranges from XS-XXL
- Anti-Microbial/Quick Dry XT2® Quick release contoured 3D cheek pads create an anatomically optimized fit. Separately placed X-Static® & XT2® precision fit headliner with 7 anchor points gives you optimal fit
- EPP Collarbone impact system; a relief area reduces the forces in the center lower section of the helmet where shoulder/collarbone impacts have been known to occur
- Drawstring helmet bag included
- CERTIFIED FOR: ASTM F1952 DH MTB, ASTM F2032 BMX, CPSC 1203, CE N1078, AS/NZS 2063