The Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite features a budget-friendly price point but incorporates many of the racing-derived features found on its top-shelf D3 Carbon/Composite siblings. The D3 Fiberlite sources a lightweight fiberglass shell with wind-tunnel proven aerodynamics and efficient ventilation system. The Fiberlite also delivers a comfy, secure fit from its 3D cheekpads, as well as TLD’s signature styling and attention-grabbing FACTORY race team graphics. Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance on a privateer budget.
- Entry-level D3 model retains premium features at low price point.
- Lightweight fiberglass shell construction.
- Efficient aerodynamics developed from wind-tunnel tests.
- Cooling ventilation system from 20 high-flow intake ports and 6 exhaust vents.
- Exquisite fit from specially-sized contoured 3D cheekpads.
- Padded interior liner is removable and washable.
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock.
- Exceeds bicycle certifications: ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15.
- Not intended for use with motorized vehicles.